Wondering what’s going on uptown this weekend? This is the place to find out!
The weather is expected to be wet and mild this weekend so dress appropriately. Whatever you decide to do have fun! We’ll be back on Monday.
- Check out the Schomburg’s "In Motion" Exhibit [nypl.org]
- Enjoy Jazz in the Parlor with Marge and the musicians.
- Take a relaxing herb bath using products from Carol’s Daughter
- Enjoy a refreshment at Boma Cafe located inside of Nubian Heritage on 5th Avenue at 124th Street. Catch up on UPTOWN flavor using the free Wi-Fi access.
- Check out the new boutique N on 116th Street.[nytimes]
- Have a delicious bowl of soup at the Soup Man Cafe
- Check out live entertainment at MoBay
Can’t get enough of UPTOWN flavor? Subscribe to receive email notifications and be the first to know what’s really good in the neighborhood.